Bringing Technical Expertise and Excellent Customer Service to the Pharmaceutical Industry
In 1994 the founders of Metrics Contract Services created a pharmaceutical contract laboratory with the intention of providing strong analytical laboratory technical skills and excellent customer service. At the time, Greenville, NC was home to one major pharmaceutical company and a university system, which supported the necessary technical depth needed to create a global provider of these services. Our location in eastern North Carolina delivers legendary southern hospitality and translates into a unique customer service culture.
Technical Expertise and Excellent Customer Service – these two core principles of Metrics’ analytical laboratories remain today.
- Services include Method Development, Method Validation, Sample Analysis, Release Testing, Stability Study Storage and Testing, Physical Characterization, Trace Metals Analysis, and Microbiology.
- Over 100 chemists dedicated to providing services for our Metrics Contract Service clients.
- A wide range of analytical instrumentation including – HPLC, UPLC, GC, LC-MS, Dissolution Apparatus and more. Download our equipment list for a full view of instrumentation.
- A dedicated Quality Control Laboratory to test commercially manufactured drug product made at our Greenville facility.
- 25,000 sq-ft of analytical laboratory space.
- 17,000 sq-ft of total stability storage shelf space for all ICH storage conditions. Most storage chambers are walk-ins with some reach-in capacity for specialized conditions.
Learn more about our Stability Storage Center of Excellence.