Facilities & Equipment
Newly expanded facilities deliver ‘concept to commercialization' solution for Metrics Contract Services clients
Situated on a newly expanded site in Greenville, N.C., Metrics Contract Services offers the following to clients:
- Pharmaceutical drug development
- Pre-clinical and Phase I - III clinical trial materials manufacturing
- Comprehensive analytical testing
- The Stability Center of Excellence
- Commercial manufacturing
Mayne Pharma Inc., of which Metrics Contracting Services is a division, recently invested $80 million to significantly expand facilities and equipment at our Greenville, N.C., site. The $80-million strategic investment funded:
- A new, 126,000-square-foot, oral-dose commercial manufacturing facility adjacent to Metrics Contract Services.
- The re-purposing of space within Metrics, which will nearly double contract analytical laboratory, formulation development and CTM services capacity.
- A new visitor and staff administrative center linking the two main buildings.
The expansion allows Metrics to offer clients a complete concept-to-commercialization solution in a single, contiguous site. Other benefits include:
- Greater capacity in formulation development and analytical services.
- Engineered solutions to mitigate cross-contamination risks and support the handling of highly potent compounds.
- An expanded modified release platform.
- Solvent-capable fluid bed processing and film coating.
We invite you to take a video tour of our expanded Greenville, N.C. site.