Stability Storage Center of Excellence
Our $3.5-million stand-alone Stability Center of Excellence is a world-class facility that readily meets the needs of our clients’ stability storage projects today and well into the future.
Integrating cutting-edge operational standards and equipment, the 17,000-square-feet facility features:
- 100-percent back-up power generation providing 1,200 kilowatts of electricity, fueled by an uninterrupted supply of natural gas.
- Integrated system redundancies for HVAC, chillers and humidifiers.
- 100-percent seamless and sealed construction inside and outside units.
- Specialty climatic mapping and tolerances that include each International Conference on Harmonisation (ICH) stability zone for temperature and humidity.
Included in the facility are:
- Three stability chambers with available shelving capacity of 900 square feet each,
- One chamber with available shelving capacity of 1,530 square feet, and
- One chamber with available shelving capacity of 6,444 square feet.
The company built sufficient square footage to double the number of chambers initially installed, providing room to grow for years.